Contact advertising [email protected]

PC https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQC9px18iuRNUunX&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm...

T

Tanveer Hussain

C

Cory Turczynski

So, are they actually, months and months later, finally, combating ddossers and hackers?

E

Elijah Graham

I’ve already quit. Too late.

D

Dexter Spenik

too bad there aren't enough players left lol

C

Carlos Gomez

Who plays this anymore?

K

Keelan Danger Akers

They used to break up matchmaking when skill was unbalanced. Now they leave it up to the players to quit. Soon they will penalize those players. They are the classic dog chasing its tail.

T

Tony Friddle

time for a nice healthy conversation about t.... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

P

Peter Kar

this game is installed and updated,the last time i played must be last year around dec.so boring

J

James Gordon Lao

deadsteny

T

Tomy-lenn LY

Lol, but still difficult to find xim4 users you know...

R

Richard Sundstrom

People that already payed for the full game will come back when dlc 2 arrives.. me myself jumped in yesterday in the crucible an faction rally after 6 months of diablo.. went ok .. found many low lvls there and my avarage playing 10 games was like 2,5 so once Ive remembered where the super was :) I felt just like the old days.. ye when I first got the game.. and right now its on sale 50% off so many new players have discovered the game these last days it seems.

D

Danny Loyd

#Deadstiny

T

Taran James

Penalties an't going to help if nobody ever wants to play competitive on PC when I am on.

S

Stephen Ashworth

Blah. I'd rather them do something to improve match making - especially in Trials. Shit is broken

R

Robert Aoaki Wilton

Dead game, what a pity. I really liked Destiny.

F

Farooq Azhar

Does competitive include trials as well?

C

Cristian Hidalgo

PvP was destroyed by cheaters, too late Bungie, the damage is done.

N

Nico Vee

#bungie

L

Lars Nolen

people are still playing this?\

A

Alexey Os

Sometimes, got boring “doing the same shit over and over again... trying to reach a different result!” Wait... this sounds familiar...

Oh right... ‍♂“The definition of Insanity!”

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom