Contact advertising [email protected]

How the hell do i stop this spamm ? Cant i mute it or something ? I am so fcking sick...

• Thread starter Tudor Alexandru
  • Start date
V

Vladimir Berry

I need healing!

R

Riley Talbot

I spam that when mercy isn't healing me...so maybe you should be healing them?

A

Alberto J Garcia

From how it sounds you should just heal. Or cry about it whichever comes naturally

I

Ignacio A. Pedraza

As a player that plays healer a lot I can understand, but one advice is just ignore them. If this is comp just do your best, if this is qp then just ignore them. In qp when I get a person like this I simply just report them, and let them die and ignore them. I do my job as a healer pretty well so if they keep spamming and they have full health i ignore them.

S

Sarah Jimenez

I agree with Ignacio...I main Mercy and get this occasionally from someone playing recklessly, but I am pretty observant of all my teammates during play so I know where to position myself to be effective...I do my best to get to everyone and made a goal to hover around 16k healing and 10-12 Rez per game...That’s just how I do it though...Spammers can kiss my a...

K

Koko LaNoire

You can stop it by healing him all game long and show him how trash he is despite the pocketing

K

Koko LaNoire

Or he will carry you ez win

K

Kyle O'sullivan

I've noticed it's usually the macree players who spam 'i need healing' for some reason they expect to be pocketed at all times and I don't even main support, can't imagine how annoying it is for the healers to deal with these types of Players

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom