Contact advertising [email protected]

How the hell do i stop this spamm ? Cant i mute it or something ? I am so fcking sick...

• Thread starter Tudor Alexandru
  • Start date
T

Tudor Alexandru

How the hell do i stop this spamm ? Cant i mute it or something ? I am so fcking sick adn tired of ppl refusing to play the game and purposefully ruining another player's game just beacuse he wants to. To make a long story short we had 3 dead ppl and 2 were tanks , so i ressurected a tank to help me hold the point, from that point on this guys jsut switched between dps heroes and kept running into my face and spamming hello and i need healing.Why do i have to put up with this abuse and at the end still get reported beacuse " mercy ruined the game ty for no healing " -_-

S

Steffen Verbist

Welcome to the support life my friend!

T

Tudor Alexandru

Can i stop that ping from comming trough tho? Its frustrating , i've been playing for 4 months now , and ppl get more and more mentally ill by the day i swear ..

K

Karri Reinikainen

Report and pray

R

Rob Johnson

I would cry about it on Facebook

J

Jairo Arriola

You should be able to report that.

M

Matthew Wallace

Should've done some healing

E

Emma Rebecca

I had a Tracer do this the other day. They kept running off to 1v6 the enemy team whilst the rest of us were grouped up and had established a sustainable frontline and we kept telling them to group up and watch for flankers but they just kept running off and dying in a 1v6. They therefore didn't get much healing as I wasn't prepared to follow them into a 1v6 battle which was unnecessary and keep them healed, so they just started running around me and spamming that they needed healing when they were at full health and spamming 'thanks.' Like if you want constant healing then stay somewhere where the healer can heal you and you can't go off on a suicide dive on your own for no reason and expect a healer to follow you. I'm not prepared to die because you for some reason want to 1v6 the enemy team instead of grouping up and pushing back

E

Elijah Britton

People are annoying fucks I would just report em back idk what much else you can do.

S

Shaun Combrinck

you can report them for disruptive chat

C

Connor L. Lewis

You watch the life leave there eyes as they run up to you with 1hp and a stray dva bullet kills them

A

Amer SB Sharaf

Report him as Spam

E

Esfor Gee

Heal everyone except that person.

A

Ally Pin

Block him

C

Chris Papadopoulos

Who the fuck plays Lucio atm?

C

Callie Goodwin

Just heal as you would, dead inside will kick in soon. And if you can't keep up ask for a back up heals or say to the mcree then go 76 I have 5 people to heal. Most of the time people just don't get it. And there are times I will say don't tell me I'm not healing I'm at 14k that's 14k of damage the team has taken. Most people back off but sometimes people are just asses and you have to move on his a support life.

G

Gabriel Hong

I don’t care about your post and I hate everyone using DPS and that’s why we need a Healer man! Healer is very worth it!

K

Ken Pilcher

lol.. abuse.

H

Honey Le

If those pings reaaaaaaalllyyy bother you

Options -> gameplay -> limit server/client rate -> on

I had the issue where it wouldn’t appear, so I contacted blizzard about it and they told me to turn those functions off. It’ll limit the amount of spam :3

J

Josh Hayward

Maybe you needed to heal more

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom