Contact advertising [email protected]

How much money i can make with mining per day? (GTX 1070 at 2000mhz)?

J

Josh Mattucci

Is 5000 s a day good for a mining pc that doubles as my cad machine.

Ready for insults from complete strangers

B

Brooks Michael

Can anyone explain how to start this? Like what software to get, etc? 100% new to this.

B

Braydon Tiffany

I thought GPU mining wasn't even good anymore. What happened?

C

Chris Kiddell

People don't realise the amount of money you have to put in to make it anywhere near worthwhile, especially if you're going solo and not joining a mining pool.

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

I get 32-35 mh at stock clock on my 1070 fe. Already is at 67c thinking about water cooling. On ubuntu or another Linux! 2x - 3x more profit than windows

C

Chris Ruston

whats a good pool to join and miner app for windows ? i will melt my old pc here to make a few pennies :)

A

Alex Badea

Around 200bucks per month..30mh per day at 1700mhz

J

Jackson Gosnell

Mine ethereum. You could profit ~ $1,100-$2,000 per year

J

Jackson Gosnell

Sure it might not "profit" for a long ass time but hey you've already bought it and at this point any money made is money earned.

L

Lee Hobbs

Confused about GPUs and ASIC miners. ASIC miners have a waaaaay larger hashrates so why is everyone buying GPUs?

J

James Lavertue

Asic miners only last so long. Until the block chain becomes too hard for them to mine. Then the resell value of the asic miner drops to nothing. While gpus hold value longer and use less electricity so you are able to maximize profit an lower energy cost.

C

Chris Dewald

Um none of the modern asic miners use more power for the hash rate you get. The issue is right now the most profitable currencies are resistant to asic miners

M

Mike LeClair

Google is your friend.

B

Bryan Smith

What's mining?

C

Chandler Smith

What's all this stuff I keep hearing about mining? I've been hearing a lot about it but I'm still lost as to what it's talking about

S

Shane Christopher Calip

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom