Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Don't have much money for switch games right now, but I did pick up Oracle of Ages for...

J

Jay Ybarra

Don't have much money for switch games right now, but I did pick up Oracle of Ages for $10 this morning. Never got around to it when it first came out, so why not.

E

Eric Gonzales

If you liked Links Awakening, its very much the same style. I just finished Oracle of Seasons.

I

Ignatius Isidore

Good find man

C

Cindy Peralta

This game is amazzziinnngg <3 Many fond memories playing up late at night on a school night with the squiggly gb attachment light

K

Kevin Sanchez

Yo if you really don't care about collecting official licensed cartridges and want a bang for your buck, you should consider buying Muticarts on EBay. You can have 10-300+ games all in one cartridge and u can save files in them games. They're less than $20, I bought 2 different ones and I feel like I have all I can play on my SP.

S

Sergio Martinez

Good price

R

River Potter

It's very good. If you play it's companion game Oracle of seasons there is extra stuff unlocked after beating the game :)

M

Marvin Malkowski Jr.

Great game, I am playing it myself right now!

T

Tone Krnc

Janez

W

Wesley Billy

You're better off with what you have honestly

S

Steve Cleary

Minus cap is excellent

S

Steve Cleary

Minish

C

Chris S. Fitzgerald

Very good game!

J

Josh Brown

The Oracle games are the only Zelda games I still don't own, excluding the Four Swords games! Argh!

L

Levi Moore

Great games man! Some of my favorite

R

Ross Badman

Oracle games are great, best 2d ones to me. Would be nice to remake them, like a top down ocarina/majora or something.

S

Shane Rupert

Never played the Oracles. Never really wanted to since they weren't Ninty's. Might eventually.

L

Luis Maldonado

Always wanted to play that and minish.

A

Alonso Eduardo Avitia

Pick up Seasons to and put the password it gives you when you beat the game

M

Matt Holmes

I still have this and seasons! Great games!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom