Contact advertising [email protected]

how much have you guys spent on building your computer or just flat out buying it? I...

J

Jake Farquhar

Regrettably about 3k, but my other love (sim racing) is expensive as hell.

A

Andre Torres

Not counting any peripherals, around $1,100. Most of my upgrades were incremental - any of the Ryzen 5s, 8 GB of RAM (make sure it's compatible with your mobo!!!), a budget GPU, and a quality PSU can make for a good start probably between $600 - $700 and should be more than enough to play most games.

C

Colin Valiton

I have 1700 in my system 1400 in my fiancee's and around 1k in peripherals.... this makes me rethink my life priorities

J

John Huk

Spent $2k on my current build. Runs 4k at 144 fps

J

Jamaal Okeen Ephriam

If I had to count its total worth aka looping in legacy gear and what I use for production including streaming and music, then it'd probably be close to $3,500. Removing some of that legacy gear might bring it down to around $2,600.

Probably the huge price points are the Ram (64GB), two SSD's, the GTX 1080, and the UAD-2 Quad Card.

S

Stephanie Rosado

Everything on low? Then u just need a $300 pc

R

Rachel Mertes

Everything for mine was around $1800

T

Tereza Bauerová

This SLI beast cost me around 3758$, i'm not kiding. 2x1080Ti, Ryzen 7 etc. It is not bad but actually coffee lake Is much better at the moment. The best mousepad :D

T

Tereza Bauerová

And if you want PC that can run games on low settings you might save around 800-900$ for PC ( New of course )

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom