Contact advertising [email protected]

how much have you guys spent on building your computer or just flat out buying it? I...

V

Victoria Martir

how much have you guys spent on building your computer or just flat out buying it?

I want to start saving up so that I can be able to have a decent computer to play games on. not just overwatch but I also play WoW, but on super low settings all the time.

R

Rithsayoth Danny Chhin

You can get away with about $800

B

Braden Horn

Bare minimum you probably wanna drop about $400. $500 is a lot easier of a baseline though, and $600 will get you something solid.

D

Dan Hegarty

600-1000 dollarydoos should be enough depending on how flash you want it

D

Dan Hegarty

if you're going ultra low budget then you can do less but it's not gonna be much better than a console at that point

M

Mitch Rhodes

I bought one that someone had already built. So only $400

R

Ramiro Sierra Jr.

Minus the desk I bought, less then $2,000

S

Stephanie Wiehoff

I spent about 1000, but this is a bad time to make a computer. Video cards have shot up in price, so you may want to watch them.

J

Jennifer Himelright

built mine.. was around 1500

R

Robb Croyl II

The computer itself, I spent about $1750

B

Bryan Porras

Bare minimum probably 6 hundred for a low end decent graphics card. Preferably, a decent computer starts off between 700 and 900 dollars.

L

Leo McPherson

I spent about $700 on a laptop (it was on a cyber monday sale, it would have been $1000). Building instead of buying premade will be cheaper though.

R

Robb Croyl II

The exact price of my computer was $1738 ... I named it fetty wap :p

P

Perity Máté

I spent around 1100$-ish 2 years ago for a laptop (reason: mobility, not having much space) but i probably need to upgrade soon if i want to play some future games

J

Jessica Aldrich

Don't forget looking into second hand parts to build a pc with. You can get decent stuff that people only got rid of because they had to buy the latest shiny components.

A

Arslen Ben Ghorbel

I spent around 1100€ on my pc+set up :D

A

Andrew Davenport

With everything I spent about £1600

H

Hunter Dopp

Ayy another WoW/OW player. Hello!

K

Kemis Savage

Mine was about 1600$. End price after (144hz monitor etc) about 1928$. Flat out built it myself. Now, that took me 3 fucking years to save. Fuck adulthood.. Anyway, don't be afraid to buy used components/peripherals. Your GPU/CPU will be your most important/expensive piece, so don't be a cheap ass, lol. That way you can upgrade as you go later. Don't do laptops, do what you want, fair warning.

C

Colin Valiton

Right now your out of luck ram prices and graphic card prices have recently shot through the roof. I hate to say this with all my heart but you can buy nicer premades right now than you could build. However doing this will limit your capacity to upgrade down the road.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom