Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How does this game not have human breeding yet? where you can mate the male and female...

M

Mario Dreslin

Because trolls would kill the babies and kids first chance they get and that is frowned upon in society

J

Jordan Maye Saffron

Because you’d have people who would mate siblings and parents to their children for muts and they could get shut down for that shit.

Can you imagine the amount of sick people who’d play?

A

Andreanna Burnside

Cause some of the perv boys will find a way to handcuff and rape female characters or at least try. It's bad enough seeing the twisted minds of some but I don't want to see the twisted minds of those in an ark where humans can breed.

J

Jessica Grumbianin

My baby slaves

L

Latoya Jackson

Uh just buy conan.

T

Tanner Kingpin Kerfes

This guy is a thinking man

J

Jon Gaona

I would like to see a human npc mod come in eventually so you could form a tribe and set tasks to the npc’s as welll as fend off attacks by other tribes. The map would definitely need to be a lot bigger. it would probably be best used in SP though. Because you know, mega tribes and all.

M

Monika Schuler

Because the dinosaurs are the babies

R

Rob Seniuk

Im not into the babies or even the fucking lol im thinking about the end result obviously lol

R

Rob Seniuk

Something big needs to happen with this game tho because its getting stale

J

Jordan Maye Saffron

I love the game how it is ‍♀

L

Latoya Jackson

I love pns

T

Tomás Basura

I mentioned this a long time ago on the forums and the thread was filled with teenage minecwaft nerds talking about sex. Very cringey.

B

Bonnie Haynes

I was thinking the same thing even talked to my hubby about character breeding

B

Brii Abraham

I'd be very pissed off if someone killed my ark children.

S

Sandra Port

No offence but we all literally shit our pants in this game so who in their right mind would want babies???

K

Kenny Fogerty

That'd be great

T

Terrel Nicholas

Because slavery is a touchy subject for a lot of people

K

Kenny Fogerty

It's not slavery actually they work with the tribe as a full member of the tribe it'd should go as he grabs food from the fridge to feed himself and the troughs or guard duty if u have a tower for amount of time basically think of Skyrim guards exept better accuracy when firing their weapon and idk I got mod creater on my PC I'll try to get a working mod for this but I'll try my very best to make the features non slavery

A

Abby Lewis

This isn't Fable.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom