Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How does this game not have human breeding yet? where you can mate the male and female...

R

Rob Seniuk

How does this game not have human breeding yet? where you can mate the male and female characters, raise the AI baby and when it grows up it just has assigned tasks around the base and can be suited with weapons and armor to fight with you just like dinos.

J

Jordan Lundy

That would be pretty kool I always looked at it like Conan the game should generate tiny tribes of like 5 people and you can capture and tame then lol. But yours is really kool man. With the structures + that will be coming they will be adding npc helpers for the bases

A

Allan Gilbert

Because Ark knows everyone who plays it are virgins. Enjoy your garbage game.

S

Sarah Jones

Omg this!

J

John Witczak

I love this idea

L

Laiken Brown

Ive been saying this since I started playing. I think its be cool. But on the other side, the devs probably dont want people popping out kids so they can do the grind lol. Also, they will most likely break the broken game with it would be cool tho

C

Cameron Mason

Literally talk about this with my mates all the time. I could imagine trying to keep it safe while it grows up too

G

Greg Harrigle

Because it’s ark not sims lol

B

Brett Little

Killing babys is likely why. Most people aren't fond of that.

H

Harley Williams

so...slaves? Lol

M

Matt Ware

Go play sims

C

Chase Caddenhead

You just wanna fuck the female characters

D

David Lankford

Raise monkeys

R

Rob Seniuk

Just imagine posting them up in the bushes somewhere with a silenced rifle like an auto turret

B

Becca Alene

I was juuuust thinking about this last night

J

Jodie Cheney

Mark Ford

J

Jacob Boyden

I don't think they want to offend people by giving them the option to harvest prime meat from human/fictional alien humanoid babies

C

Cecy Avila

They asked this question on the 24hr livestream and they said they would never do that.

S

Sasha Ellison

I could see the benefits of it to build a army etc. but also see it going bad due to twisted minds lol

M

Matt Ware

The AI in the Dino's already sucks ass.. why would you think they could actually make their AI work as players/npcs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom