Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How do you charge the Joy Cons™? Someone told me that you could charge them while you...

C

Chris Garner

How do you charge the Joy Cons™? Someone told me that you could charge them while you charge the Switch but I only have on bar left on myJoy Cons™

J

Jaime Bland

They charge while docked. You can also buy a joycon charging dock. It charges 4 at a time.

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

^what he said.

J

Jerry Scooter

Yu must didnt have your switch completely docked

J

Jerry Scooter

My Joycons neva died yet nd i have 2 pair lol

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

Yeah they last for like 20 hours. It should be basically unlimited power lol

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Either with a charging grip or by placing them on the Switch itself while it's charging.

F

Fernando Padilla Martinez

It's simple™

S

Spencer Miller

You could also use a charging grip and leave that plugged in to the console. That's what I do for my second pair.

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

I have 4 joycons and I never did experience having the need to have a separate charging dock.

A

André Allen

I think if you have the system turned off while its docked and not in sleep mode they dont charge, I use to power it off and dock the con's and one day after playing for about 3 hours they said they were low on battery...so ever since then I put it in sleep mode.

J

Jermaul W

Charge while the switch is dock.
I got 2 pair so one stays dock while the othe stays in the charge grip, which i plug up once a week

J

Jack Barrera

Switch docked or not docked, as long as you have the charging cable one, it'll charge the joy con too
Also on handheld, it won't lose battery but instead the switch will lose battery whole the joy con is not affected

R

Ryan Eugene

Maybe you have a defective charge sensor.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom