Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Honestly I don’t get it, I read all over internet that “Nintendo should bring WiiU...

D

Daniel Orozco

Sanchez, le entendí muy bien y no soy muy bueno en ingles, yo si tengo wii u y jugué varias cosas, eso es bueno para mi bolsillo :3

C

Cory Steppe

With the cost of game development going up I'm ok with ports. Their pushing a big selection of game on the switch, and bunch of games so many people didn't played that didn't pick up a wii u. Nintendo is smart with these ports, they could make more sales on their games that didn't sold super well on a system that wasn't selling.

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Like some people already have brought up, the pricing is definitely something worth complaining about at the very least, whether you had a Wii U or not.
I know that I'm not double dipping, and the only problem I really have is the multiplayer that had no cross play with the previous game.

S

Sallyann Alicea

I skipped the Wii U almost gave in for the games they had. I’m one happy Nana that I get to now enjoy them bring them on! There is always room for more.

B

B.J. Brooks

I would love to get Skyward Sword on the Switch.

D

Dustin Peña

It's easy to say "stop complaining" when you haven't already purchased these games on the WiiU, like I have. I know the counter-argument will be "then don't buy them". Oh, don't worry I wont. It still blisters my balls because Nintendo is using these titles to pad releases. I didn't buy the Switch to have the opportunity to buy the games I already own all over again for the same price. Now with Mario Tennis I'll give it a pass because they added what appears to be a nice chunk of additional content, but DKC: Tropical Freeze simply added easy mode. Awesome. That's worth another $60 to those of us who supported you during the WiiU era.

C

Collier Godfrey

Mario Maker would require a software update to pair the screen with the TV a la gamepad, but that may not even be possible without the release of SwitchBack or whatever they’ll call it. Either that or move things with the analog... ugh.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom