Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Honestly I don’t get it, I read all over internet that “Nintendo should bring WiiU...

M

Mauricio Sánchez

Honestly I don’t get it, I read all over internet that “Nintendo should bring WiiU games to the Switch” and now that they show what are their plans for the first quarter of the year and most of them are ports of good WiiU games,everybody’s losing their minds (not in the good way) because the Nintendo mini shows a lot of ports coming out, now seriously look over the first year of Ps4 and Xb1 most of the games on those consoles were ports and remaster versions of older games, in fact most of the games that they show on the las E3 are the same ports or remasters, so please stop complaining about it and enjoy it, I’m not the only one that skip the WiiU generation (I had one with SsB and Mk8) and I’m really looking forward for some of the games of the past Nintendo generation, what do you guys think?
(Sorry about the grammar English as 2d language)

B

Bruno Moreno Castro

Its the excuse from PS and Xbox fans, even when the first year of PS4 and xbone were mostly re-releases, if Nintendo does it, it Is wrong

A

Alan Gawczynski

I want every great game I can get on Switch. Ports are fine, but I'm really hoping we see some 3rd Party Exclusives start jumping off eventually.

B

Bruno Moreno Castro

Think about it, Wii U didnt succeed in sales, so a lot of their games werent played by many people, making them portable Is a great choice, but the only thing i dont see fair Is that 3rd parties only release ports on the switch.

M

Miguel Carrasco

Yes please bring on all the Wii U games to the Switch.

L

Lisa Gingerpixie McDonald

My first year of PlayStation I struggled to find games to play.

P

Paul Bourassa

honestly I love the fact that they're porting Wii U games to Switch...but having already bought both previous versions of Hyrule Warriors plus both season passes it bugs me that they're porting it to Switch for yet another $60 :/ though I'll probably cave in & get it if they throw in more content besides a couple costumes

B

Brad Hall

I still want Mario Maker DX! So bring on the ports!

B

Brad Hall

Every game needs to be on Switch because it’s amazing

A

Angela Goodall

People will complain about everything. Don’t try to understand. Just ignore them, lol

M

Michael Gohlke

Can't stop the world from complaining. Some people just need something to moan about. <_>

T

Tim Hicks

The difference between Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony ports are most of the time Nintendo's "remasters" put new content into them, not just the added dlc. While there are exceptions (uncharted collection, last of us remastered, Master Chief collection) I find that Sony and Microsoft ports aren't as fun to play as Nintendo's. But everyone is a critic these days. At least Nintendo is remastering games from previous handhelds (twewy)

A

Abdulkarim Bora

I’m happy certain games are being ported, I just wish they sold them at a discount. Especially Tropical Freeze

J

Josh Brown

I want every game possible on Switch. That includes all the good Wii U games, because I skipped the Wii U.

Y

Yussuf Khan

ports are okey with me i never had a wii u!

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

The thing is, most people didnt even know the Wii U existed, so Nintendo has lost money with those games. Bringing the to the Switch is the best they could do. For most people, those games are new.

M

Mitch Musser

Yes Mario maker DX, I love the fact they are porting Wii U. It had some great titles and because I traded my Wii U in for my Switch last March because I knew they would stop making titles for it.

J

Jermaul W

Nintendo mini? Havent heard of this?
And who is crying abiut wii u ports? Most cant be dond without redoing them alot which i see is pointless.

Currently i see the switch getting some grrat games. Some new here and there. Some updid inde games and some port from the ps/xbox/pc days that most people havent played or where grrat hits.
So im notnsure what you been reading or who is saying what. But thats where i stand

B

Brian Jury

I like it now if 3d land and mario maker come next im good

J

James Sims

Completely agree if it hadn't of been because of how uncomfortable the WiiU gamepad was to hold I probably would play it more but its just horrible

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom