Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys I'm looking to buy 1080 ti I found 2 interesting cards but I have problem to...

K

Krystian Kaczmarek

Hi guys I'm looking to buy 1080 ti I found 2 interesting cards but I have problem to decide.1st is Zotec 1080 ti amp extreme 2 fan version and 5yrs warranty with very nice price for that type of card.But I read a lot that card may heat a lot. I would like ask some people's who have/had this card what they think about it and give me some review to help me solve problem^^. The second one is Evga 1080 ti sc2 I know is good company with good quality stuff but have only 3yrs warranty compering the to first one is quiet short and like first one have attractive price aswell. Please for some useful information! Thanks !

J

Josh Hilts

Idk about the models problems but if there at a good price and have warranty I would suggest you jump on them before there prices increase

R

Richard C. Sluder

I have a zotac 1050ti oc edition card and i have only been using it for a month now. So far no temps issues what so ever.

C

Colin Andrews

The issue with the amp extreme is that the thermal pads aren't thick enough on the VRMs and Mosfets on the PCB. Get some thicker thermal pads and you'll be in good shape.

C

Carlos Romero

I have the EVGA 1080ti sc2 and I love it, no overheating problems at all plus if your an rgb person you can change the color of the model on the card it self. Not only that but u can use EVGA precision to boost your card or the fan speed ect.

P

Paul Deering

I have the zotac amp edition in my build. I find it to be a very good card iv had no thermal problems what so ever. I play mostly on 2k the card will boost all the way to 1997ghz straight out of box my temps are at about 75-80c under load.

S

Sam Gibbons

Used an evga 1080ti sc2 on a friend's build, it's a beast. I have the 1070 and even with it running at 2050 MHz and iirc, 4000 MHz memory. Never, ever seen it hit 70 c, it's not too loud either.

D

Dillon Black

Evga SC2 is what I went with. And I have zero complaints.

I have a zotac amp 1080 not TI in my other computer. It performs great but is a pain to keep cool. Not sure if the 1080 ti version suffers the same issue.

S

Steven Gunnoe

Same, I have the SC2 and no problems. I put it in a smaller case and the hottest a game has ever got it was 72C. That is with no custom fan curve though. Love it and you can buy an AIO straight from evga site that is made specifically for it if ya ever want it on water.

J

John Wasch

Given the fast moving world of PC Hardware, are you planning on using this card for more than 3 years?

K

Krystian Kaczmarek

Thanks for comments guys I m going to get EVGA,coz I don't want my GPU was to hot and fan spin most of the time. John Wasch probably not ^^ usually life time of most of graphic to new games/softwares is like 3-4 years like it is with 980ti serii,is still good but not the highest ^ ^ and its like 3 years since release of that seri. But is always good to have some spare year of warranty(just in case) : P

P

Paul Slater

I have the EVGA 1080ti sc2 and it’s brilliant

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom