Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey all! Thanks for the add - Having a bit of a predicament maybe you can help out...

E

Ethan Burnette

Hey all! Thanks for the add - Having a bit of a predicament maybe you can help out with: Xbox One X vs Xbox one. I run a dedicated server currently (XB1) and play on an XB1, but would love to get the XB1X (naturally). What I am trying to figure out is, do I need 2 XB1X consoles to get the benefits of the updated hardware or can I still host the server on the XB1 while getting performance boost on my new XB1X personal console?

N

Neil Guntrip

I’d say get an Xbox and rent a server be cheaper n still get benefits on your end I think

B

Brandon Ackers

It depends how long you are planning on running a server really, say if you rent a server for 2 years then that's a price of an x box x, I would like to find out the difference between rented servers and a x box x graphics and if it runs smoother as the host

N

Neil Guntrip

I can’t see graphics for others being different unless they also using xbo x

B

Brandon Cleary

The graphics does not matter on the hosted platform. The issue with Xbox hosted servers is the lack of ram on the old Xbox 1. Wait until cross play then people like me who have very nice beefy server hardware will host clusters for people to play on.

B

Brandon Cleary

I currently host a PC PvP cluster and the only downtime I have is when I update.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom