Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey so I keep looking for servers but none seem to be working they way I want. So I'm...

J

Jimmeria L. Weathersby

Join
Legit Wrexz

Z

Zara Louise Smith

!ARKNATION245!
Are you an explorer? A trader? Maybe a breeder? Or even just a survivor?

Then come play Ark with us! With upcoming and new events and games with prizes like building materials, eggs or even a brand new tame!

We do PVE Sunday from 7PM to Friday 6PM est time. Then its all out PVP !!!

We also offer 24/7 PVE thats right fly a white flag and enjoy the server

Starter packs available IF you need them...(metal Axe,Pick) and the potential to make new friends, allies and tribes!

***Be ready for anything with our friendly admin, 2.5x Gather Rates, 4x Taming, 4x Incubation and not to mention the amazing stats!***

Community buildings under construction and plenty more to be discovered on our BRAND NEW 24/7 dedicated PVE/PVP Ragnarok map!

•Visit our page and add ArkNation245 on Xbox to begin conquering the world!!•

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jason Sommer

Newish server trying to populate ATM. Pve but will be holding PvP events in the future , loot bases to attack if you wish , battle areana for PvP events and so on planes. freindly admin just enjoying the game

C

Cody Morgan

The little birds nest ark server. Join the fb page and check it out.

C

C.j. Gruel

A

Andrew Bischof

Survivorark247 is pvp but you can do as long as you have a flag plus most of the server would help you if someone attacked you and admins are good there's lots of events

S

Samantha Russell

I've got a rag server, purely pve as we all just want to build, tame, breed, and do events. There's a starter pack if you want one, and we average 10-20 people on at any one time. Real fast taming and breeding, and all stat's are shown on the pinned post.

C

Curtis Fox

The server I'm on is pve weekdays and pvp on the weekend but orp is always on even during the weekend. Unlimited weight and the breeding is fairly boosted (like 45 minutes for a ptera) no starter or anything but we're switching to rag in a hour and starting fresh :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom