Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys quick question, I mostly play Quickplay (reasons) and I get paired with...

J

Jake Dwyer

Hey guys quick question,

I mostly play Quickplay (reasons) and I get paired with players that are mostly High Platnium - Low Diamond.

Can I use this as an idea of my current skill level or should I just do Competitive?
Thanks in advance

Note: This is on Xbox (Don't Judge)

M

Miguel Silvestre

Nah it's quick play they won't try their best unless they all use their mains and try their ass off and I won't judge you I play Xbox too

R

Revan Renaldi

If you've never touch competitive in that account and all those encounters were in solo q, then maybe. If it's with friends or you've touched competitive, then most likely no

J

Jasiel Tovar

well that doesnt mean much given your in xbox thats real bronze

A

Aadil Saqib

QP MMR is different and more flexible.

J

Josh Bostrom

I’ve wondered this too cuz I’m the same way. I made a second account so I could play competitive without the pressure or anxiety I have when I do play

K

Kit Snow

The better you do in qp the better off you'll be placing in comp. I believe you start off playing with silvers and golds and if you progress you get placed with higher ranked people in comp. I'm starting another smurf and I'm playing with masters, gms and top 500s. So I'm assuming I'm doing well, lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom