Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, I have a quick question. I really wanna get Dragon Quest Builders, but I...

Z

Zoe Farmer

Hey guys, I have a quick question.

I really wanna get Dragon Quest Builders, but I was wondering if there's any extra content I'd miss out on if I didn't buy the Switch version? It's $25 on PS4 but around $80 on Switch. Since cash is really tight but I want a new game, I was leaning towards the PS4 version, but I worry I may be missing out on stuff.

J

Jessica Johnson

I think there's some extra content, but it's nothing serious.

M

Marc DiCianni

80$?? What country?

E

Evan Wilson

Not sure about extra content or not, but I've heard some is different. I did the same thing with super meat boy, I wanted to try it on switch but PS4 had it for $1.49 compared to Switch's $15, I had to go with PS4

F

Francis Labrecque

Here is a text from Nintendo website explaining the difference. Mostly you have extras in the free building area.

Z

Zoe Farmer

Thank you to everyone who answered! Considering there isn't too much I'd be missing out on, I'll go with the PS4 version for now and maybe get it on the Switch some time in the future.

W

Will Bartos

I know you've prettying much made a decision, and honestly I think it's the right one when it comes to pricing. I love this game, in fact I bought it twice (PS4, Switch) at full (or nearly full) retail prices. It comes down to what you want at the end of the day, and there really isn't any DLC that makes the game any better between the two versions. It comes down to portability versus price.

I'm also completely irrational when it comes to Dragon Quest games, though, hence me buying and rebuying games.

R

Robert Smith

Switch your region to us there's no reason to pay that much.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom