Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys! Looking for an amazing BOOSTED PvPvE server to enjoy on the new map...

• Thread starter Jay Marcus Reed
  • Start date
J

Jay Marcus Reed

Hey guys! Looking for an amazing BOOSTED PvPvE server to enjoy on the new map Ragnarok? Well look no further as DaggerZone247 makes its glorious return! Whether you're a creator who loves to build or a survivor who loves the action of PvP, Daggerzone offers the chance for you to add PvE at the end of your tribe name so you don't get raided, this is a strict rule we have set in place to ensure everyone is having fun.All people without pve in there name may raid others who do not have pve in their name,. Pve tribes cannot raid at all unless they change to pvp which they can only do once!

There is one dedicated admin named JayDaB3ast aka me, I make sure we have no admins due to admin raiding in the past. I have never admin raided for im only here to look after the users! We have been looking for new players recently and would love for you to join us! For more information and updates on the server join our facebook group as linked below and ensure to add the host account called Daggerzone247

Group-
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom