Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys im looking for alittle help if possible. I've just started playing ark a...

• Thread starter Tracey Kestrel Mercer
  • Start date
T

Tracey Kestrel Mercer

Hey guys im looking for alittle help if possible. I've just started playing ark a couple of days ago on our xbox one. Im only playing by myself on the game and haven't done tge whole server thing yet. Im abit scared lol. When setting up my character i tried to name her but after pressing the name box no key board came up so i couldn't. So she is human. Can i name her now i have already set her up and she is level 12 or is she doomed to be forever human? Also when i do get round to playing on a server will she be the character i play with or will i have to start from scratch? Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

D

Devin MacNeil Trivett

She's going to be your solo only character, some player dedicated servers may allow you to bring her over but she will never make it to official.

There is an admin cheat for renaming players, I'm unsure of what it is but a quick Google Search should solve your problem now you know what to look for

B

Bridget Torelli

I don't think there's a way to rename her without creating a new character. And you can either do character transfer to a new server or create a new one on every new server

A

Abby Nicole Haller

AdminCheat RenamePlayer "Human" whatevernameyouwant

I

Isaiah Cehura

If your looking for a fresh server let me know I'll hook you up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom