Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys im going to get a monitor soon cause im using for 4 months a 1080p tn panel...

• Thread starter Νίκος Χώνιας
  • Start date
Ν

Νίκος Χώνιας

Hey guys im going to get a monitor soon cause im using for 4 months a 1080p tn panel monitor for my 1080ti... i got my eyes on Asus Rog Swift PG348Q but i've heard a lot about it having problems with backlight bleed should i be worried? maybe i should wait for the PG35VQ?
also.. any other recommendations? i want very simillar specs with this one UW "at least 100hz" 1440p no more than 5ms G-SYNC price no more than 1400 Euros.

"pick for attention and yes these are the specs of my pc + another ssd,hdd and kraken x62 liquid cooler"

G

Greg Abney

I'm looking at yhe Acer x34 predator. Fried has one and says he loves it.

X

Xristos Salamandras

cause i cannot send a message you want it so big ? i mean that if you want less than 30" i would suggest you Acer XB271HU that i use !!! Its awesome 1440p 165hz IPS panel with gsync with my aorus 1080ti xtreme works perfectly beautiful, and also Asus PG27VQ.... if you want bigger than 30" i would suggest you Asus PG348Q just because of the IPS panel and gsync rather than the VA panel and freesync that XG35VQ has... Also about the back bleeding is how lucky you are... every monitor has; some more some other less. :) * εαν θες κατι παραπανω για την acer στειλε μου μηνυμα :p

W

Wesley Teoh

X34A has better qc and is also ips

Z

Zuri Ramirez

Same M.2 SSD, RAM, and CPU

J

Jon Parkes

PG348Q is amazing dude, very little bleed only notice it when I shut games down at night. Get it you won’t be disappointed, X34 is identical btw

S

Stephen Casios

You might consider the Viewsonic XG2703-GS. It has the same panel with the ASUS MG279Q but cheaper.

A

Anthony McCauley

AW3418DW or X34p, don't buy a dated panel. Both the AW and X34p are the newer revision panels that are 100Hz native 120Hz oc / IPS.

E

Evan Wiedling

Get the alienware aw3418dw, I have it and I love it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom