Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys I'm looking to populate my server ! So I'm going to cut the bullshit .. I'm...

C

Carlos Martinez

Hey guys I'm looking to populate my server ! So I'm going to cut the bullshit .. I'm not an admin or owner. I'm just a player on the server that hates to see the server empty. it has potential .

1) no dick admins that think they are your Lord and saver
2) official player stats and dino stats except for weight. (Weapons are actually useful)
3) no boosted drops ( trash servers and troll servers have boosted drops )
4) easy to make metal structures and other small things.
5) no crazy events ( just a regular ark )
6) boss fights are a little easier
7) not many trolls and greifers

Like I said it has potential but it's only for players that want to build up and stay there for a while. Tame a kibble farm and just have a good home.

Taming is instant
Boosted harvesting
But that's pretty much it.
Maps : rag , center , Abberation and island.
ALSO !! PRIMITIVE PLUS is coming soon ! It will be a little aggressive Becuz it all new and old tribes from all maps coming together to become alpha lol it will be on RAG .
Hope you join it Becuz in my opinion it's a good server and I don't always say that .
Facebook page :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

SERVER : TURARK

UPDATE : join the Server and wipe our base on rag lol its the one that is close to the light house. We built somewhere else and I don't want to take it down . we will give a GIGA egg to the first 10 people that come to stay

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom