Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I built a new PC a few weeks ago and I have quite a few questions. 1) My...

J

Josh Pace

just flip the cooler the right way lol

B

Balubish Ban

It depends on airflow and case. I have a pretty high OC with custom loop and its around 35-40C° idle, cause the case sucks. P400 Ur fine though, as long as ur load temp are at around 60C° you have nothing to worry about.

J

James White

Generally you want front as intake, and top and rear as exhaust.

I've got two 140mm fans on front and a 120 exhaust and a 240mm rad on top and I get similar temps with an OC so your temps are fine.

Maybe some fine tuning of your fans, be it adjustment of position or how much they work whilst at certain temperatures and you should be more than fine

E

Eduard

Change the radiator placement and you ll have lower temps

J

Jason Desrosiers

Lose the AIO and put a Noctua NDH15 on it. It will cool better than this. It is on par with the large rad AIO coolers. Water cooling is a fad and not necesary for this build.

T

Tyr Chlis

Have any of you figured out that this is solved yet, or are you all just babbling for the sake of uncontrolled noobism? Seriously!

J

Jackson Gosnell

By keeping your radiator up front you will have cool air going into it. This will mean slightly worse temps for your GPU, unless you place your RAD up high: heat flows up and if your GPU is below it you're good. Also not all watercooling is equal

R

Rob Holmes

I would at least put one fan as intake, but exhaust only will do with liquid cooling. 70c is a bit on the warm side. Intake fans would likely cool you off a bit, but it is not bad as the silicon doesn't start to break down until it hits 90c. ANything 70c or under is very safe

A

Anderson Kho

I think its better u place the rad on top or back then add more fans on front side.2 fans (front) for intake,top and back for exhaust.

T

Tyr Chlis

Interesting how some people delete posts when they're proven wrong

T

Tyr Chlis

For the record, Electro-thermal migration is the SPECIFIC issue that Intel rates CPU tjunction to avoid happening and is WHY Intel issues a warranty of the length it does with THAT Tjunction.

R

Rory Blandin

Temps are fine (60s-70s). I'd but Corsair fans. (My opinion). I would rotate cooler pump.

T

Tyr Chlis

100C is the tjunction setting Intel specced and warranties. NO loss of life at stock speed before 100C, no loss of performance at stock speed before 100C. Learn physics and learn Intel specs before spouting about random numbers like "90C" and crap like that. Go read the Intel page, people!

R

Rory Blandin

Similar build for you. One of my PCs.

A

Anderson Kho

Am using this case too on my 1st pc.

K

Karim Guida

Zamir Zamir

B

Bliv AK

If you've got trapped air bubbles in the loop, temps will be poor.

A

Alan Hunter

Put a fan intake.

G

George N Barter

I'm running an old fx8350 and it idles at 20c so you might have a issue

G

George N Barter

IMO your radiator fans should be exhausted otherwise you are taking the heat from the radiator and dumping it right back into your computer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom