Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I built a new PC a few weeks ago and I have quite a few questions. 1) My...

T

Tass Twitch

Hey guys, I built a new PC a few weeks ago and I have quite a few questions.

1) My CPU has liquid cooling, but is idling at ~30-35c and gets up to ~60~70c while gaming/streaming. Are these temps ok, or should it be less because of the liquid cooling? I feel like it should be less.

2) I currently only have 3 120mm case fans, I'll buy more soon, but what is the optimal intake/exhaust setup for my case? NZXT S340 Elite - I currently have all 3 of them as exhaust because I only learned different today, but I'm going to switch one to intake. My question is which one? Am I correct in thinking that the fan with the liquid cooling radiator attached to it should be intake, not exhaust?

3) Some random guy on Twitter told me that my radiator placement is wrong because the tubes are too stretched and will eventually crack. Then some other random guy said he was an idiot and they're fine What do you guys think?

Sorry I can't get a good picture of my setup with this case, I don't like the look of this case at all lol. My setup is white and pink, and this just does not go. Might sell it and get something else

E

Ethan Young

looks okay to me. I idle at 25 c and about 35 c full load

B

Brendan Little

Temps look okay. My ocd is killing me on the cpu block. Id turn it 180 degrees. Just a suggestion

D

Dustin James Bell

Don't see a fan on the cooler at all....

D

Dustin James Bell

Fans are good. Put as many as you can In there

B

Brandon Ramos

1) 30-35 is fine. Ambient temperatures matter. Right now cause of summer, my idle temps are 44-47 on an OC 4790k with a h115i
2 and 3) Front fans should be intake and the radiator since it's a 120mm should be uptop to add more airflow at the front and back and top(radiator fan) should be exhaust

D

Dendog Leister

for that case my build has two nzxt fans front one at back and one in the top

D

Dendog Leister

move radiator to back

N

Nicholas Fletcher

Your CPU Cooler is upside down but that won't affect temps.

If you turn it the correct way, your tubes will have more slack and won't have as much pressure on them.

J

Jason Edwards

Awesome case, thinking about swapping to the nzxt!!

R

Roger Aceves

@Layla White
60-70 under full load is not right. Something is wrong perhaps not enough Thermal paste? Also you could put the CPU cooler upright and by doing that it well create less Strain on the Radiator tubes. Make sure the airflow is also NEUTRAL. A LOT of people mess up by setting it as a Negative airflow

B

Blake Dalenko

Temps are perfectly fine

B

Billy Chua

Place the rad either top or back then add more fans in the front intake.

L

Larry Deckard III

Move radiator to the back..
just my opinion and I think it would look better.. but if it doesn't bother you then don't worry about it. The temps are fine though.

B

Brandon Johnson

What cpu are you using..?

É

Étienne Ivall

Cool asf

C

Christopher Johns

You should switch the radiator to be up top as your sucking heat back into your system. Should be up top helping air move out of the system. Grab some colored fans for the rear and swap out the radiator fan with a nice colored one . That way you can have nice color and show off that build.

B

Bear Dangerfield

The fuck was going through your head.when you mounted that cooler

C

Chrishna Crawford

Your temps are ok, just play around with your fan curve. Also put the radiator at the rear as an exhaust the top fan too and let the 2 at the front as intake.

C

Chris Santana

I have the same case, first thing
Move your rad to the back of the case and put your fan to exhaust set your other two fans in front for intake

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom