Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey gang, so I fucked up a bit. I'd like to apologise to for my last post. Whilst I...

R

Radek Lenart

You failed because you gave in to the demands of triggered people

D

Dariusz Patrick Boron

especially mercy mains

F

Fabio Enrique Caro

Still a very topical meme. Everyone has it out for em!

M

Mitchell Slade

Oh, okay.

C

Charlie Autumn Raye

In come the edgelords who completely miss the point and are still in the "it's funny not to care about human beings"/"lol snowflakes r always triggered" camp.
I only briefly saw the original, and genuinely thank you for being a decent human being and apologising.

M

Mitchell Slade

Or it's a humorous meme, showing no violence, that people are somehow getting offended about.. nah it was awful, censor everything.

Y

Yami Lopez

M

Mari Guerrero

Hey guys, its not your job to tell people they don't need to apologize, especially since you in particular weren't affected.
Suicide is a hard topic for people, and I'm not saying it can't be made fun of, but consider that others don't feel the same, and maybe there happen to be a lot of suicidal people that play this game.

No one saying censor it, but this guy felt the need to apologize because something in his head clicked about the topic, let him apologize.

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I think you just need to go deeper with better insight on why is it bad. all the things are not that bad but certain individuals make it hell for others depending on how far they're in each category.

A

Alessandro Rivero

Way to man up and be better than 75% of this group lmao
Thanks

R

Radek Lenart

What was the original post though? I didn't saw it

L

Luke Garside

Everything is there to be joked about, just know your audience you edgy boi

R

Radek Lenart

I wouldn't consider this image bad, because I am used hyper offensive jokes and stuff, but idk about others

L

Laura Warren

Why do you hate Mercy mains so much?

N

Natasha Teyman

Do people really care? I thought it was funny....and I'm a Mercy main

S

Sahng-won Choe

Did bullys that bullyed you guys at school said 'it was just a joke' to teachers and officers? We can be humorous and laugh enough without making fun of weakers and some others.

A

Adnan Saidi

it was a meme thou

K

Kris Paugh

At least you apologized, instead of saying "omg take a joke". Good on ya, keep those shitposts coming

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom