Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey gang, so I fucked up a bit. I'd like to apologise to for my last post. Whilst I...

A

Alex Pryce

Hey gang, so I fucked up a bit.

I'd like to apologise to for my last post. Whilst I was gladly shitting on Mercy mains by poorly editing other memes as I usually do I didn't take into account the references of suicide. It was an complete oversight that I never considered at all due to ignorance and for that I fully apologise.

Regular shitting on Mercy main posts will resume.

J

Jagger Linares

oh for fuck sakes

M

Mary Ivanov

Why do people insist on hurting Mercy mains?

J

Jagger Linares

That thread was basically: Dense motherfuckers x100

A

Alecs Raseju Errico

LMAO LIT MEME

A

Alexandria Cooper

Why were people triggered by this

S

Stjepan Raguž

But...I love them

A

Angela Stevens

Nice bate, mate ~

C

Chris De Trafford

B

Brandon Michael

Who fucking cares. If internet memes are how you validate your humanity, you should probably kill yourself anyways

B

Brent Hazelton

"While i enjoy shitting on mercy mains, ill scream like a bitch when they decide im not worth a rez"

M

Mari Guerrero

I'm all of these girls and I feel personally attacked.
I just came here to have a good time

B

Bryan Selig

S

Santiago Farfán

Hey gang, so I fucked up a bit.

I'd like to apologise to for my last post. Whilst I was gladly shitting on Mercy mains by poorly editing other memes as I usually do I didn't take into account the references of suicide. It was an complete oversight that I never considered at all due to ignorance and for that I fully apologise.

Regular shitting on Mercy main posts will resume.

J

Josh Cleaver

I don't see the problem.... suicide = rez right?

A

Alejandro Carranza

N

Natalie Ah

I am most of what you can see on this meme in one person and damn...that meme is hilarious and stolen.

T

Tobias Sommer

You did not fuck up with the post, you fucked up by letting the triggered people win. Why apologise? You can't consider everyone when you post something and you shouldn't. Because every single post will be offensive to someone out there.

N

Nikki Berkhof

Wow nearly 2018 and people still getting offended by things.

A

Amanda Jaye Ziegler

wait a guy in this group actually realized they did something wrong and apologized for it??? WHAT THE FUCK

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom