Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone, quick question! 10 days ago I bought the Geforce 1080 and starting...

M

Michael J. Lindee

Hey everyone, quick question! 10 days ago I bought the Geforce 1080 and starting today, I noticed that any select 10 series from Geforce is eligible to get Destiny 2 for free after purchace. Will my gpu I got still count to get the code or do I need to go back and return it, and then get the game code? Thanks.

**Bought it at Micro Center**

M

Micky Bottoms

when I bought mine at bestbuy the code was on the receipt. that was the last time they did this same deal

M

Michael J. Lindee

The problem was, Destiny 2 code wasn't release til today until the game comes out next month.

M

Micky Bottoms

the deal started today?

M

Michael J. Lindee

Yes. Newegg, Micro center and other places

M

Michael J. Lindee

If I would've known sooner, I couldve bought the gpu today and get the free game lol

M

Micky Bottoms

no you won't has to be bought within the deal timeframe

M

Micky Bottoms

bummer deal

M

Michael J. Lindee

I still have another 10-15 days to return the card back to Micro center, and get the get the code. But I am worried that I also got the 2 year replacement plan. I rather hope I dont have to pay another 2 year if I exchange the card.

M

Micky Bottoms

I wouldn't bother. the game is already on sale for 49 lol I have a feeling its gonna be cheap quick. they may also charge you shipping to send it back

T

Tim Matharu

Deal is still on..

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm getting sli 1080tis , and they both come with a copy of D2 each

T

Tim Matharu

I mean.. you don't even get it from the store.. it's an nvidia exclusiive promotion ( Amd doesn't have this ) this should be easier for you though ( I copied it from the above site )

To redeem your promotional code for Destiny 2 please follow the steps below:
Install your qualified graphics card and update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience here.
Open and log into GeForce Experience (Version 3.2.2 or higher).
Go to the Account drop-down menu and click “REDEEM”.
Paste your coupon code from your qualifying bundle purchase and click “REDEEM”.
At this point your coupon code will be permanently associated to your NVIDIA account.
A window will pop up asking you to log into your Blizzard account.
Confirm your account and click “REDEEM”.
Congratulations you’ve successfully redeemed your code for Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 will be added to your “GAMES” Tab in the Blizzard Desktop App prior to the PC Game Launch.

M

Michael J. Lindee

Apparently, nvidia does not have the codes for the game. So, looks like Im going to head back to Micro Center tomorrow to get the code.

D

Drake Robertson

Just return it and get another with the code

M

Michael J. Lindee

I did that and got the code, now I have to wait for release date lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom