Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey, everyone! I would like to know from your personal experience what is the best...

Y

Youssuf Amer

Hey, everyone! I would like to know from your personal experience what is the best antivirus software that I should buy?

M

Muhd Hafiz

avast

N

Nicolas Nelissen

Malwarebytes anti malware

J

Jose Yvonne Perez

Malwarebytes and panda anti virus. Both free

R

Resfil Kristian Candra

Prefer Kaspersky Internet Security or BitDefender

T

Tuan Nguyen

Sophos free

T

Tom Hoang

Ever since Windows 10 released, Windows defender has been all I use. And I haven't had a single problem.

J

Jesse Salo

f-secure is pretty legit

J

Jason Smith

Windows Defender is actually quite good and if you keep it and your system updated it should sufficiently protect you. If you must buy one, check out Sophos.

W

Will Jenkins

If you're sensible online and keeping it updated, you're fine with Windows defender and maybe malwarebytes

B

Balubish Ban

No software

E

Ethan Houtman

windows defender and malwarebytes

M

Miya Hurley

ESET

D

Damian Beagan

Personal preference? BitDefender. No nagging pop-ups, virtually zero impact on system performance, and it catches EVERYTHING. Not freeware, but it's worth the annual fee, which is peanuts compared to the colossal rip-off you get from bloatware like Norton or MacAfee. Windows Defender is better than nothing, but that's about the best you can say about it..

M

Matt Valadie

You should not buy any of them.

A

Ali Dogramaci

Defender is good if you ain't stupid. Otherwise use bitdefender

P

Philip Sempers

None. Use Windows 10 with Windows Defender and common sense browsing the internet don't open attachments from people you don't know and you won't have any problems. Use Malware bytes if you get any adware. This is what I do and Leo Laporte also recommends to do on TWiT. Keep software up to date too. Anti virus like avast and others cause more problems than they fix.

U

Usaed Anam

Windows defender.

K

Kyle Scheibler

None

M

Matt Magill

DONT USE Windows defender... just grab avira or kaspersky free editions and youll be fine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom