Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone, i just got Snake Pass on the Switch, but i am really struggling to get...

• Thread starter Sonny Nygård Hansen
  • Start date
S

Sonny Nygård Hansen

Hey everyone, i just got Snake Pass on the Switch, but i am really struggling to get the hang of the controls. Anyone else that thinks the game is super hard, i love it, but its just frustrating sometimes, it really gets my blood boiling

B

Bob Lesiouws

I think that's what should've been expected going into it. Did you read reviews at all?

E

Eric Farley

Once you get the controls down it becomes second nature.

T

Taishi Takahashi

Ja det kan godt være svært at styre og en del mellem- svære puzzel

M

Matt Ditter

I feel exactly the same way, Sonny. Great game, but absolutely FRUSTRATING. It's the only game I have played on the Switch so far that has made me want to literally throw it across the room.

R

Rodrigo Toloza

I watched videogamedunkey play it on youtube. Immediatly realised i dont need that stress in my life and bought shovel knight instead. A masterpiece

C

Cameron Hale

Think like a snake

S

Sheena Coumbes

It was soooooo hard but I loved it still! I can't tell you how many times I was jumping up and down, leaning to the side as if it would help noodle to hold his grip better. It's a wonder the joysticks didn't break!!

A

Andromeda RG

It's really good but it is definitly enraging at times. That's why I'm only about half way done lol.

M

Matt Allen

I quit. It was not fun hard it was frustrating hard and not rewarding when you managed to do it. Looks and sounds great though.

S

Shane Rupert

It was super difficult at first, but it actually gets super easy once you get the hang of things.

G

Godwin Salas

I bought it.after i'm done with the tutorials i never went back again...i hate it

K

Kristy Runnalls

Is it a good game to get?

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

The main problem with this game's controls is instead of implementing auto coiling, the game forces you to do it manually which is why it's frustrating.

A

Anthony Ank Mudshark Owdienko

I hated it. Worse game I have for my switch.

C

Christopher Fleming

Best game ever. Doesn't take long to learn how to play.

J

Jamie-Hollywood Hull

I love the game! Really like the visuals and the colours! Its hard but thats the beauty of the game! Pay attention to what way up your head is as tecnically if his head is upside down your controls become inverted

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom