Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Here is an update on my bricked Switch since the 5.0 update. It was stuck on the...

J

Joseph Largen

Here is an update on my bricked Switch since the 5.0 update. It was stuck on the loading screen after it rebooted from the update, now the battery has died and it will not charge to turn back on. It shows the Nintendo screen, then the low battery symbol and turns off. The dock is flashing the green light and will not charge. It wont charge directly plugged into the usb c port from the ac adapter either. Looks like I will have to send it in. I am so mad!!!

J

Janelle Hiemstra

That is soooo odd why some are affected and others are not.

M

Michael Baker

Is your switch a day one switch??

G

Greg Smith

Would be convenient if you could try another charger, or try another Switch with your dock and charger

S

Seth Orin

Nyko dock?

J

Jermaul W

Plug it into the nintendo charger. Let charge for 1 hr. Then try the recovery menu.
Power button, vol + and -

G

Greg Smith

If it was perfectly fine before the update then it’s on Nintendo. I’d just give them a call and see what the procedure is in this scenario

M

Michael Joseph Adams

I had this issue on my daughters switch on one of the previous updates. We had to hold the power button and the -volume button down together for like 10-20 seconds. It rebooted and never had the issue again

A

Ander Delgado

I had da same problem a couple months back had to send it in to nintendo

J

Josh Brown

Call them and see if you troubleshoot over the phone first.

J

Justin Newton

Nyko dock??

T

Tommy James Barnes

Hey, S W I T C H L E S S.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom