Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch 5.0 finally here.. Who is Hyped because i'm not... Who is lovinv it yet?..No major...

M

Magna Fash

5.0 finally here.. Who is Hyped because i'm not...
Who is lovinv it yet?..No major changes to it but we'll take the slow but progressive response from Nintendo.

R

Rafael Javier

Well, taken as I got two friends request just today when before this update came up I was barely getting any, I say this was a success.

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Actually, the most important part about the update its that it strengthens the internal structure to avoid hacking.

S

Sarah Buckley

Y do you want fb and Netflix on it eany way use your phone or pc or lap top

J

Josh Brown

The average end user won't see very many changes. Most of the changes were to combat piracy and hacking.

J

Jonathan Pent

5.0 was actually a really huge update. It basically made the switch almost impossible to hack, because it is constantly changing address and codes. Hoping this was a layout and foundation for all the stuff we have been hoping for. If you want more info on the update go too YouTube and look up "spawn wave" want you'll find the video there.

M

Michael Roberts

I don't see the hate for the update.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

My switch still useful the first day i got it :)

N

Nicholas Andrew Frayser

Switch is now compatible with more headsets.

J

Jay Ybarra

Why are you still talking about it if you're underwhelmed?

J

Jason Kindell

I have never used any of my game consoles to use Facebook or Netflix. It makes little sense to me on why this is such a major issue.

B

Bonnie Cheung

Oh look it's bulma

D

Dylan Covington

Lol at least it only takes a whole five seconds to download and install unlike my PS4 which apparently goes on an epic journey to get the update data

R

Ryan Klein

It was mostly a security update but it did get me back on Twitter to link my account so i did get a little excited about it

A

Alex Presser

It was such a let down. I actually thought that there was going to be more than just icons and friend suggestions over social media.

D

Dylan Averitt

Stop expecting so much before e3 and the holiday season. E3 will bring big news, online will release in September, and then big things for the holiday. Same formula that is used by all video game companies.

C

Chris Hill

This is what happens when people hype themselves up and start wanting/expecting things they have never been promised and then when they don't get it they get upset for no reason bar there own delusions of what they believe Nintendo should of given them.

M

Masiel Dapena

This is why you don't base excitement on rumors. Disappointment will always happen that way.

P

Paul Tancock

Why is everyone stressing so much, is just a bloody update! I get a few on my phone all the time the resolves certain issues and adds new emojis etc. It's not a whole new GUI ffs. Chill. It's called application and system stability. Just play your games and enjoy it for what it is. A fantastic console. ️

N

Nayab Warach

Ive heard that it has Netflix and YT. How do you get those?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom