Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello my fellow guardians, I have something off topic and I would appreciate the...

A

Alex Marie

Hello my fellow guardians, I have something off topic and I would appreciate the help,or some suggestions.
So I'm thinking about upgrading my cpu to a ryzen 3 1300x from a g4560 worth it or not ?
I would go with amd because they will have at least 2 generations on AM4, I want it for gaming and multitasking.
If it's something wrong with the post I will delete it.
Thank you guardians !

A

Aymeric Assemat

your cpu is stillyoung and capable, no doubt that the R3 would be an upgrade but i will wait for next generation or even nex next generation if I were you. Buying a new MB and a R3 will be expensive considering the performance you will gain. If you really want to upgrade, find something that will last more than the R3. the G4560 is still a great cpu for the price. tell us more about your setup if you want help, gpu, ram, motherboard.

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Definitely dude, it'll be a huge upgrade and if you can try and go for maybe 1400 for the extra threads, if not the 1300x will do just as well especially with an overclock. I'm using the 1700x and I love it.

Y

Yuri Diez

If you are to go ryzen. Go with the r5 1600 instead. Yes the r3 will be an upgrade but for me it will be a waste since ces is coming. If you are to upgrade go higher.

K

Kyle Eck

I would get an Intel, save you a lot of headaches in the long run.

R

Robert K Castle

ryzen is great, highly recommended to upgrade, but stick to ATI gpu's with AMD

A

Alex Marie

Intel's 8th gen mb are so expensive... r5 1600 is not a bad ideea... with an upgrade to the next gen cpu on AM4

A

Alex Marie

GPU: GTX 950 Strix oc 2gb ddr5, I ordered a 1060 now.
Ram 16gb crucial 2133
Mb: can't remember right now I'm not home

R

Robert K Castle

AMD's work better with ATI cards, same company :)

C

Chris Hunt

Do it pair with a 1060 6gb and 16gb 3000mhz ddr4 and you can build a great little machine for the money have built 2 as described for friends with fabulous results, pair with MSI Gaming B350 or B350m and you are set.

C

Chris Hunt

C

Chris Hunt

a 1500x but my friend is loving it running ultra 1080p locked at 60hz but could go higher.

D

David Morgan

I love the 1060 6GB, currently what I'm running.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom