Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello my fellow guardians! Gaming question coming at you. I have a simple little desk...

A

Alex Ramirez

Hello my fellow guardians! Gaming question coming at you. I have a simple little desk for my pc and a decent roller chair but I find myself sometimes sore from having to sit in that position from a combination of chair and desk. Also the chair material makes me swear no matter what I do. I don’t want sweat thigh and cheeks. That should be left in trials. So my question is does anyone have any suggestions of quality gaming chairs that don’t really make you perspire and that is comfortable?

*pic related* its my list of exotic weapons I’ve gotten so far since the dlc drop.

A

Adam Welch

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Adam Welch

Fucking expensive, but they are the gold standard. You can sometimes score a used one for a couple hundo though.

S

Simon Macedo

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Agree with Adam. I have this and this one is awesome also. Everyone that comes buy and tests it out loves it. It is a little on the taller side. So if you are short your legs will hang. But nothing a foot rest can't handle.

C

Chris Galvin

I highly reccomend getting a recliner and making that your computer chair

J

Jeff Trocchio

Since I mostly play driving sim games, I have an IKEA Pöang, and it is amazing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom