Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello I’m new to Ark and was curious if anyone has any tips on how to start off.

K

Konner McKenna

Uninstall. Save yourself from countless hours of lost sleep, Broken controllers cause of stupid lag, And being addicted to this pos game.

M

Michael Meide

Do not play offical

D

Dave Lynch

Play literally anything else.

Z

Zach Thomas

Delete it now before it consumes your soul

M

Michael White

Join a big tribe or get wiped by them. Your options on official.

If you wanna play solo (not in a tribe) but still online I recommend finding a good unofficial PC hosted Xbox server. I can refer you one if you want

J

James Gillings

Official is the way to go. Just join a good tribe. If you inside be prepared to get blackmarked and never build ever

A

Alan Gadsby

Don't build on the beach or on a spawn

D

David Hamilton

Run, don't stop running you'd rather die from starvation then to watch your home and pet's be murdered by a T-rex just because you wanted an otter, otters don't even do anything they just sit there on your shoulder

M

Mick Taylor

Dont play it!!!

D

Don Lawrence

Spawn .....die .....repeat until it stops happening. Then say goodbye to any loved ones you once considered close and important because the life consuming entity that is ARK makes a heroin needle look like a pez dispenser.
(You have been warned)

X

Xavier Gomez

Since you already bought the game, and went through the trouble of joining this fb group, I'll give u my advice. Don't build or tame anything until you're able to unlock metal structures for a 4x4x4 house...

with that being said, run around looking for explorer notes (little boxes found by ruins) to level up, this will give you a chance to learn pvpve.

Back to the house. You will have very little room for tames, I always start with a trike, anky, and pterr.. Stay hidden between trees and don't knock them down (stay hidden). Make sure you get a generator, fab, and get turrets going FAST. You will only have the space if you place things down smart. I put a furnace, fridge, smithy, and camp fire in a 1x1x2 area. Once you do that you can now focus on building behemoth gates and a lot more metal structures in that house (put it in storage) Use this time to also find a area to build your base (AWAY FROM PEOPLE) and try to gain other tribes trust one on one not on chat. I like to grind hatches and drop them randomly next to someone chopping trees to start conversations.

Keep in mind if the server doesn't want you, eventually they'll find you. You'll be wiped.. welcome to ark

STAY THE *BLEEP* OUT OF CHAT

J

Jimmy Davies

How do you play online or offline? I can help with offline stuff if you need it....

T

Tim Seguin

Meth will consume less of your life

L

Leif Young

Run!

A

Abby Lewis

While you have your map open, right trigger to zoom in and hit X. This will help you tag your location so you can find your way back.

M

Moe DeGregorio

Always keep bolas, parachutes, sleeping bag, weapon in your hot bar. Stimberries help too of your about to he knocked out

H

Hunter Jones

Just don't start

M

Matthew Trujillo

Do not trust anyone

M

Matthew Trujillo

Even if they say they are your friend they will kill you

M

Matthew Trujillo

Don’t ever trust anyone named Krissy