Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello I’m new to Ark and was curious if anyone has any tips on how to start off.

J

João Nunes

u should watch utube vids, better then adviesses, its almost like a graduation on ark...lol

E

Elijah Farson

quit

M

Michael James Tyi Jackson

Grind out resources to make your tools first don't worry about making more than one of each since you can repair them. Next craft a storage box to keep purple and black berries. Throw a way the white ones and eat red/yellow/blue ones for a small amount of water and food. They will keep you up till you can find an easy kill like fish or dodo's. Find a good flat area that is safe an almost near water source. Start off small 4x4x2. And make it out of wood as soon as you can. Keep your craft gear inside like your workbench, mortal and pestle. Campfire outside. M button is map button. Know where you are. Latitude and Longitude, N&S is Lat, W&E is Long. It will save your life.

W

Wayne Bryant

uninstall

T

Ted Leighty

Dont die. And dodos are super hard aggressive tames that kill in one glance. Use caution duh duh duh

H

Harry Burchell

Yea don't play the stupid fuking game

J

Jeff Gordon

The T-Rex's cant see you if you don't move. They will charge and run right by you.

M

Michael White

DO NOT BUILD ON THE BEACH OR CLOSE TO SPAWN AREAS you’re welcome

Be prepared if playing pvp official server to be jumped by naked assholes with clubs who are solely out to ruin your day

J

Justin Hulon

Don’t lol

J

Jacob Wilson

Play with friends and watch out for predators

M

Mark Ogden

run from everyone you see

J

Jesse Edwards

Don't build on the beach hide in the trees if ur pvp until you establish yourself. Tame a flyer asap don't try to pike a rex to death I remember years ago when I made my first pike it made me feel invincible being able to kill dilo and raptor lol

H

Heath Garris

Very fast and carefully

A

Adrian Mini Swayne

First sign this

A

Adrian Mini Swayne

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Khal Möhle

Wow, what an amazing community this is. Literally half the comments aren't helping at all, why don't you just shut up if you have nothing to say?
Go let the hate on Wildcard and your saltiness flow through somewhere else.

Start playing single player, read yourself through the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, try to find videos to answer certain questions and see helpful techniques.
Maybe get some friends to play with you or try to find some randoms online. But as stated previously, don't trust them to much. And don't join a tribe to get slaved to only grind all day. Sure, grinding is a main part of the game, but just cause you are new, you don't have to grind all they.

On a side note: This game is very addictive. And the community is toxic as fuck. People on PvP are savage and even on the official servers people got ways to cheat.

E

Eng Ibrahim El-dessoky

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A

Austin Barber

Start a savings for new TVs and controllers. Gg, smoke a lot of ganja otherwise

M

Merlin Williams

RUN!!!!!

J

Jon Dodson

Level up before you build