Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello fellow guardians, I am looking for a clan that is social and chill. I've never...

A

Ashley Nicole

Hello fellow guardians, I am looking for a clan that is social and chill.
I've never been in a clan before. I'd love to for D2.

V

Vanyel Tjia

Hey Ashley!

It's small but I'm really looking to grow it as we play the game but feel free to come check out my Clan "Raider's Anonymous"
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

We're a social, fun loving bunch who are looking to run content but also just have a good time.

Bring your friends!

D

Daniel West

Blood Reapers
Clan for the upcoming release of Destiny 2 for PC, NA servers- a clan focusing on both PVE & PVP - we are veteran players with many high end achievements throughout several current and old MMOs and games! If you are looking for a clan to call home and get shit done please keep us in mind!
We ask that you plz be 18+ as we are a mature adult clan. We also ask for our members to be please be fluent in English.
Our aim is to keep a busy & healthy roster within the game so that our members will be able to log on anytime of the day & be able to get a squad up & running!
We also already have a Discord setup & running as this will be the voice system we will be using. Please feel free to hop on in! We also play a lot of other games as well: PUBG, Battlefields, CoD, Overwatch, CS, ESO, WoW, Battlefront and more!
Please feel free to add me on Discord: Dorak#7464, Battle.net tag: West#1934, Origins: DorakX, steam: AFwest11

D

Daniel West

A lot of our members are older with families and such we also play a lot of other games as well

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Sector 32. Currently 27 of us. Fun group, very laid back. I think you'd really love it.

B

Björn Högdal

R

Ryan Hampton

Grey Line, a casual hardcore group. We have two teams who run trials and raid every week so you can reap the rewards whether you do the activities or not. We also have a Discord server!

P

Phillip Lim

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom