Contact advertising [email protected]

Have any Mining GPU's hit the market yet ? And if they have or have been announced,...

J

Jamie George

Have any Mining GPU's hit the market yet ?
And if they have or have been announced, thoughts ?
How many would you need too be making a decent amount ?
And how much do u estimate the difference between the cost of the cards etc and the cost of electricity would roughly be ?
( Hopefully getting Solar Panels soon and with our roof that will mean i could run a hell of a lot of card's mining 24/7 for literally free instead of giving it back too the network for nothing . ( Yes, we are getting a very decent solar battery for night time gaming and mining.

MIGHT have my current build mine overnight , depending on how stressful it is, but i have a more then an overkill of a watercooled CPU cooler and 2x 1080ti's in sli , watercooled that only get too max 40 degrees roughly when running full pace. Not sure about the CPU yet, wil be reposting a post but including pics this time of the build, but for those of you who read my post, i got it built and pre much ready too game for tomorrow =p
Tired af tho so post will be in 12-24
Thanks too everyone who helped me with my build .
Oh, and the Corsair k95 is one. damnn nice mechanical keyboard. And unlike Razer, it actually feels like quality and like it wouldnt smash into bits if it dropped for watever reason lol.

As i said , pics inc in 12-24, will make sure there something too druel over =p
I gotta upload my own love life after seeing everyone elses children ! lol.
If u got this far, thanks for reading ! :)

J

Jamie George

And are there going too be Mining CPU's ..
Im going too assume AMD is filling that market? Nvidia only seems interested in gamer cards .. =/

Btw, would it be worth mining with 2 rigs, 1 hooked up too a cheapish monitor with a 1080 founder's edition for mining 24/7, and my brand new build -

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K
CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI Z270 MPOWER Gaming Titanium Motherboard
Graphics: 2x MSI Corsair GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Hydro GFX Liquid Cooled 11GB in SLI
SLI Bridge: MSI HB SLI 2-Way Bridge M
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB CMR32GX4M4C3000C15 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4
Solid State Drive: Samsung 960 PRO EVO NVMe M.2 500GB SSD
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM006
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000 1000W 80 Plus Platinum Power Supply
Case: Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Black ATX Case
Upgraded Fan Controller and Fan Pack: Corsair SP120 RGB LED 120mm Fans 3 pack with Controller
Additional Lighting: CableMod/NZXT Sleeved LED Strip 200cm White
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home USB Flash Grady Driver

How would this one go at mining over night ? or not worth ?
( keep in mind , not paying for electricity )
Or just have the 1 ? or yeh.

Vladimir Savkovic
That is exactly what i wanted too know, awesome. im sure my specs are fine as my main game is old school runescape, the demanding game it is i hope it loads up, lmao, bu yeh i am going too be mining btc so is this what you would recommend.. ?
And if so, i live in Australia.. what is the exact name ?
Our taxes are so high, wondering what the turn around would b on one of them + idk 4/8/10/12 GPU's built for mining

L

Lucas Paul Jules

Go to nicenash calculator

L

Lucas Paul Jules

When you say trading you mean like genesis mining?

A

Aaron Hall

found 5 the otherday but was selling whole wouldn't sell seperate

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom