Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch has anyone tries the Master mode yet? I personally couldnt bear to...

Z

Zunbin Chan

[Zelda BoTW DLC] has anyone tries the Master mode yet? I personally couldnt bear to replay this game again from square one

A

Anthony Betz

Yeah it’s fun

R

Radhitya Ken

after you have master sword and do the master trials, there's no difference between master and normal mode :D

A

Alexander Parker

I started again in Master mode, the plateau was quite fun when it was a major struggle but after that it's basically the same. Nothing is really much harder and only combat is affected so massive parts of the game are unchanged.
It's also more of a frustrating change than a difficult one, since enemies are so much tougher and regenerate you can't really use stuff like environmental hazards, rocks, cliffs, explosive barrels etc to kill them in fun and clever ways, you just have to keep hitting them with a sword for longer.
I had a nice enough time redoing stuff though, the 2nd time was fine, the 3rd time is when it became boring and I stopped playing.

J

Jeff T Meklons

The beasts on master mode when you fight them a second time is painful

S

Stacy Clymuns

Master mode makes it much more difficult for Link to wander into areas he is ill equipped to be in. Also, the new additional monsters can see through Majora’s mask sometimes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom