Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone heard good things for pokken tournament the Pokémon game on Nintendo switch...

V

Valerie Rigaux

Has anyone heard good things for pokken tournament the Pokémon game on Nintendo switch that’s out already thinking about getting it once I beat ether super mario odyssey or botw Zelda but my dad or a friend might surprise me for Valentine’s Day with it

N

Nelson Guimaraes

There is a demo on the eShop you can download and try. I had fun with it. Not a fighting game fan but I love Pokemon. I just don't think it would be worth a buy for me.
Give the demo a download and see how you like it.

G

Geoffrey Whisonant

I play this game every night for an hr or more i like going online and beating the sh*t out of other players i like levelling up my pokemon my braixen is up to 100 i really enjoy this game just dont get sonic forces

D

Dylan Pereira

If you're into both Pokémon and tekken fighting games then I recommend it. If you're not into one of those two then it's probably going to be a hit or miss, there is a demo that you should try out.

L

Lucandlori Normand

I purchased it on Friday and my twin 11 year old boys and i have had a hard time putting it down

J

Jordy Wijgaerts

I personally don't like the game at all. I love Pokemon, I love fighting games, but this is just too much. After the tutorial I was already sick of it.

R

Ruairi O'Brien

your dad.... on valentines day.... im scared to ask

D

Dane Brooks

It's pretty fun. The effects (like bursts of energy and stuff) are kind of over the top. But I like that the combos don't involve hand cramping motions but instead well timed button pressing in the right order.

Seems to be pretty easy to get started but has a lot of depth.

L

Luke Malcolm

I can’t put the game down! I’m hooked

C

Chris W Hughes

Try the demo out for Pokken Tournament it’s free on the E shop

V

Valerie Rigaux

I have and I liked it but I am trying to beat super mario odyssey

V

Valerie Rigaux

I have Zelda botw as well that’s going take longer for me to beat