Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch has anyone got the nyko extended battery for their switch? I typically only use my...

M

Micheal Rodney

has anyone got the nyko extended battery for their switch? I typically only use my switch while at work and don't like taking the charger

A

Adam Potter

haven't on the battery and wouldn't mind the charger if someone makes one with a longer cable.

D

Don Davis

So i read this, then realized my Microsoft phone charger works on my switch! Boo ya.

D

Don Davis

Super long cord n all.

W

Wyndham Barros

NEVER BUY NYKO. Nyko products are horrible.I have never had one battery last more than two months. And I constantly see people say that it broke their system. AVOID THEM.

E

Edgar V Camacho

Samsung Galaxy 8/Note 8 chargers also work just fine.

M

Micheal Rodney

yea that's what I got a note 8 but don't like playing it while it's on charge

E

Edgar V Camacho

Been playing while plugged into my Note 8 charger as well as my Samsung Tab S3 charger and no problems. I think the big issues with messing up your switch mostly apply to trying to use it in dock mode. As long as it's only used for charging through the USB C it should be ok.

C

Coralis Artigas

I use this power bank!
It uses usb type c to charge my switch and it can charge even while playing a game that drains the battery quickly like Zelda BOTW!
I can get about 4 - 5 charges for my switch adding an extra 12 - 15 hours of play on the go

Anker PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C, Ultra-High Capacity Premium Portable Charger, 20100mAh External Battery, 6A Output Type-C Port for Macbook, Nexus 6P/5X & PowerIQ for iPhone, iPad, Samsung & more
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Don Davis

My brother told me the power cord they use is supposed to become the industrial standard. Matches up to my Microsoft phone charger perfectly. So much less to lug around.

D

Don Davis

Can't help but think it's silly something made by the same ppl that made Xbox works on the switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom