Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys this lass has made an armoured Dva costume and it's her first build. Think she...

J

Jordan Rigot

Well I think she looks stunning I love this version she’s taking on for D.Va! Very creative!

P

Patricio E Gandara

well, honestly if u wouldnt say it was an dva armor, i woulnt notice, besides that, she looks good

N

Nicole Leighanne Reynolds

Her Insta is @bethisnotsexy

L

Lina Martinez

Okay, but maybe.. she's cosplaying the actual MEKA

A

Anya Ivanov

Nehaal when League meets OW

J

Jake Kwaak

nah

A

Antonio Neto

Meanwhile people that put some catears and rub some pink shit on their face wearing tights are a 10/10 cosplay what a joke

C

Christina-Ann Marie Helene Albert

It makes more sense for diva to wear her spandexy outfit so she can get in her mec and comfortably move around

A

Alice Leclerc

*a girl with a headset, normal clothes and pink stripes on the cheeks* That's not a D.Va cosplay, not because you have pink stripe that you are D.Va

*A girl that desing an original concept of the character, that takes time and effort and shit* That's not a D.Va Cosplay! Not because there's bunny and pink stripes that it's D.Va

Whatever people will gonna do with D.Va cosplays nobody will be satisfied. Here you can see a lot of work and effort and passion, you see in her eyes that she's really prooud and happy about her cosplay and she should be! I would if it was me or anybody else. Half of you and even more couldn't make the perfect stripes on the cheeks. (I included myself in that "stat")

It's an incredible cosplay and should be appreciate more than that.

M

Megan Elizabeth Jones

It’s good but I wish she had the brown wig and added blue into the armour
It’s still cute though

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom