Contact advertising [email protected]

Group opinion how much does FPS (frames per second) matter to you when it comes to...

D

Deivydas Urbonas

i have 144hz, so on fast paced, fps games I need 144 fps+ or minimum of 100 fps, in other games I can play even on 50 fps or more

R

Rob Clarkson

I like to get to my displays refresh rate so i don't get tearing.

T

Tyler Elam

Depends, anything that's not an fps, I don't care at all. Fps has to be over 50 for me tho

M

Marc Simmler

I was getting 19 in doom it was not playible and 25 in resident evil 7

V

Vladimir Mihaylov

fps doesn't matter if net connection is bad and game lags

N

Nicholas Homme

Not at at all back in the day with dsl and an old gateway with nothing special inside

M

Marcus Dean Adams

If it's consistent, I can live with 40ish and above, although I really prefer a locked 60. What I can't live with is inconsistency. Even if a game hangs around 40, it bugs the hell out of me for it to be 40, 55, 38, 60, etc.

M

Manolito Ang

It depends on the game, For me as long as it is smooth gameplay then its ok, Preferably 40-60fps

J

Justin Smith

if i can get between 50-60 is important! anything over i dont care, not bc the human eye can see over 60fps (which is false) I think 60 fps is nice and smooth

J

Justin Lee

Always 60.

D

Dave Cerce

I'm cool with 30. 60 is nice though. As long as I don't see any skipage I'm good

D

David Yanelli

I like to have at least 60 megabytes of the fraimes

M

Mike Powers

60 or higher is playable
40-50 hurts my brain a little but i can play
anything lower then 30 with modern day graphics hurts so badly

S

Shauni Thii

I can't notice much higher than 60, but that might be due to my screen's refresh rate. 30 just looks choppy

T

Tony Landers

At 4k every thing lol

C

Clement PanPan

Anything below 60fps and gaming for hours will give me headaches...

R

Rares Rascanu

I think it matters the most, as just seeing beautiful pictures every second or so is unacceptable. As for how many FPS - for casual games I’m comfortable with 60+, with competitive games 300+.

J

John Blalock

60+

J

Joshua W Galiczynski

Anything below 45 is noticable

O

Otto Rasmussen

90+ is the sweet spot for me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom