Contact advertising [email protected]

Group opinion how much does FPS (frames per second) matter to you when it comes to...

C

Carlos Franco

30 is fine, given I use an old mid-tier rig.

I get scared when it drops to 15.

A

Amir Khan

60 fps

N

Niall Lynas

60 or more for a smooth enjoyable game but 30 is playable

R

Ryan Wills

60 at least

S

Seth Stilwell

Below 30 is when you'll stop enjoying your experience. 50 and above the difference is hardly noticeable.

M

Morgan Grossman

In relation to what? In general it makes things more responsive but it really depends on what your playing.

M

Marc Mina

60-30.

G

George Austin

70 for fps, 50 for non fps

S

Storm Martinussen

Mostly depends on how many hertz you have on your monitor. But more fps feels like smoother mouse movement to me, idk

P

Paul Allen

60 at least.

R

Ryan Evans

oh jheez

K

Kyler M. Dann

A lot. If I can tell the game isn't smooth I'm going to get at minimum minorly annoyed. The higher and smoother the fps, the happier of a gamer I am.

E

Eric Rafael Mora

35-40+ is fine by me for playability, but higher framerates sure are pretty and surreal to see

N

Nk Garaffa

I aim for 60+ all the time but would prefer to be at my monitors refresh rate of 96

A

Abdul Hafiz

Capped 60 fps

J

Joe Tomlin

depends if I am playing online or not, if its multiplayer PVP style gaming I try to keep it 60+ but if it is just campaign I try to max settings and keep it 30+ so it's smooth and visually appealing since I don't have a 10 series.

N

Nick Crowley

At least 60, but the more the better

A

Alex Ovalle

Honestly, I'm okay 30, and after about 80fps I don't care.

C

Cole Cooper

Currently I get 1 or 2 on minecraft and can't even Start any other game on my computer. But probably 60 would be perfect dream come true and 30 would be great

M

Marc Simmler

and i use a 46 inch 3d tv

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom