Contact advertising [email protected]

For all salty fucks that hijack my post about moira. LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP. 1. I...

B

Brad Greene

For all salty fucks that hijack my post about moira.

LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP.

1. I never said i did bad as healing

2. Boast the kills straight up

3. Ask for tips

4. Never said i was a good moira straight up

ALL I SAID WAS SHE IS FUCKING BAE AS IN I LIKE PLAYING HER, SO WHAT I PLAY DIFFERENTLY OR I DO THINGS DIFFERENT TO YOU. Who fucking cares. I enjoy playing her and that's all that matters. No need to get aggressive and start bashing me for how i play her. You people need to fucking grow up

A

Alaa Yassine

LOL more posts like these instead of people crying about XQC.

D

Dimitar Phoenix Ivanov

you dont know da wae

P

Petar Mitic

Who are you?

A

Alaa Yassine

dude has a point, what's next people? soldier 76 isn't a healer? people complain to complain.

M

Monique Beaupre

Who hurt you

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

What happened?

H

Henry Cain

You healed your team for 600hp as moira in a 15 minute match and expect people not to shit all over You?

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

We’re just calling ya out because the problem with moiras is they think their dps and it can have bad effects on the match

K

Kevin Lockwood

Play Moira how you want I do more damage then heals with her even though not that big a difference and my win percentage is 75

A

Asad Raza

Stop crying and take the criticism

N

Nikki Berkhof

Sure it is fun to do damage, but it's rather important to keep your team alive. Throw a healing orb, right click a lot, sometimes left click (don't just press and hold left click, you do HoT) and it's easy to get 20k healing as well as 10k damage. Problem solved.

B

Brandon Valverde

Telling people to grow up when you’re over here lashing out like a baby.... way to go man

J

Justice Johnstone

No wonder this guy is bronze lmao

J

Jackson Murphy

lel

A

Anthony Rodriguez

Well that went from 0 to 100 really fast

J

Josh Nguyen

Lmao, who posts about their QP stats and gets defensive about it when ppl give you criticism? Honestly if it was me, it's QP so I wouldn't care how you should play Moira... But then you go on and make another shit post to tell ppl to grow up. *mindblown* 10 IQ

J

Justin Doverspike

I'm going to go get gold damage as mercy and post it.

N

Nolan Speed

And thats why I would never make a post in this group. Super toxic. Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom