Contact advertising [email protected]

**NOTE: I RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINION. I'M SIMPLY SHARING MY OWN** I see salty people...

K

Kevin Jackson

**NOTE: I RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINION. I'M SIMPLY SHARING MY OWN**

I see salty people in the community griping over homosexual ships in Overwatch (not specifically in this group, but in general). The way I see it, we heteros have plenty of ships, waifus and husbandos in Overwatch (and other fandoms). Let the LGBT community get theirs for a change, dadgummit. It's all in good fun anyway.

- McHanzo art by Spader7 on DeviantArt
- Tracer/Emily from Overwatch comic issue #10

W

William Bongos

No , that not it , they see ALL the characters as homosexual

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

Tracer and Emily is fun but McHanzo is trash and y'all know it to be true.

A

Andrew Vessey

I don't care. I just wanna get out of bronze.

K

Kevin Lockwood

There’s more emphasis put on this topic than the actual game now

E

Eyad M Ejeilat

Probably bait posts

M

Mario Aguirre

I want to watch a threesome between Dva, Sombra and Mei !!!

M

Morgan Renee Rakes

I mean I’m gay and my OTP is Gency XD

S

Severina Schroeder

everytime someone gets all pissy over a ship i start liking that ship more.

D

Daniel Wishart

Characters don’t have to fuck each other. they can be gay but why in the world don’t shippers realise these characters can have relationships with people that aren’t actually in game.

J

Jane Caldwell

It isn't mostly that it is a gay ship, so much it is the attitude of some of the shippers. I have some hetero ships and I have had some vehemently throw their ship in my face as being better. Ship what you want but do not shove it down my throat.

Also some hetero ships I like don't have the plethora of freaking awesome fanart so there's that.x.x

P

Patricia Navarro Guerra

Kevin Jackson Yeah well, you will see a lot of people saying stupid shit like "they want to make ALL the characters gay" or "it's just trash" or "This is a game, there is no room for ships" and that's just because they are indeed stupid and homophobic or just people who haven't realized that this is the fucking internet and we can do whatever the fuck we want because we are talking about fictional adult characters.

D

Doryan Filth

Why yall gotta make mcree and hanzo faggots? I understand tracer as a dike but c'mon now nobody wants to see that shit ina video game. Little kids play this shit.

J

Jay Shimada

I’m McHanzo trash tbh

C

Christian Franklin

Give me one thing lore wise that makes mchanzo work, and I'll never complain about it.

R

Reese Duren

The only true ally

P

Paulo Catanghal

i think Tracer is forced to be gay so yeah.

M

Mark Walls

This game doesn't have you cute trap boys so who really cares

N

Nur Iklil Auni

I love MercyMaker so much but Gen.Va is just too cute.

B

Bethi Begay

Thank you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom