Lala la la- something something Lala la

R

Roddy Martin

A

Ayoub Saddek

ooo calm your selfe its just a switch its not a big deal

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Trust me, you get more satisfaction if you use your Xbox as a doormat.

B

Brian Wilmoth

My ps4 is a tacky decoration after my switch purchase

A

Amanda Grams

I don't even touch our Xbox 1 or PS4 after purchasing myself a switch! Bestest purchase EVER!!! CONGRATS MAN! celebrate that shit!

D

Don Davis

I would use it for the same , maybe a stool if I need to get something up high. You know. They still have their uses.

J

J.D. Hall

I love my Xbox one X lol

V

Vincenzo Vinsus Germinario

What it means for the x box to be a "coffee table"?

R

Ranimator Chavez

Mah ninja!!! Seriously tho, to each their own. Master PC Race people or superior 4k Console with the AAA games you're just gonna hate but buy it, the DLC and the sequel 9 months from now but what ever, enjoy it or the royalty if you need it.

Nintendo learned, we all learned from it... console wars are bogus. Make damn good games, don't release it in a broken manner that insults the gamers integrity and wallets, learn from your mistakes, fuck trends, just do your thing, be proud of it... the gamer will come. They did. I did. I love the Switch.

I'm also an asshole, (maybe Chris told you) the gamer can still be a real ungrateful bitch tho, but I don't care for their misery, I'm loving it.

M

Mario Dean

My brother is getting a switch soon i feel like his xbox is gonna suffer the same fate lol

D

Dani Magaña

IF YOU CAN WAIT TILL I GET HOOOOOOOME

J

Jeremy Albis

A true xbox purpose

A

Alexander Jones

I barely touch my loved Xbox One since the Switch landed, but I’ll admit Sea of Thieves is sucking me back in. Haven’t touched the switch since Tuesday.

B

Brady Landers

Xbox has cuphead, which would be a perfect switch game

H

Hanna Revea Elizabeth Myers

That sickens me

H

I play all of them switch at night before bed or 3ds xboz and pc through out thw day in between breaks of working or cleaning.

J

Joel Lopez

I enjoy all of them for what they give. Gaming!

Woop woop!

H

Except your xbox which you could knock your nasty ass coffee into the fan and ruin it

R

Ricky Cope

A year late, buddy!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom