Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Don’t join the primeval extinction cluster as they are committing theft and fraud by...

• Thread starter Macauley Wallis
  • Start date
M

Macauley Wallis

Don’t join the primeval extinction cluster as they are committing theft and fraud by allowing you to pay to gain extra items then kick you for no apparent reason and no evidence against you don’t trust them I am currently speaking to nitrado to resolve this issue and a possible law action against the owner

Z

Zach Davis

Wow never pay to play check out our server if y’all are done with the immature games
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jonathan Grooteboer

nice call man

J

James Smith

I give players real money to play and handle all my server expenses through other sources besides my players . Come check out what were doing. Follow us on Instagram @4playersserver

D

David Savagex

Lmao ^^ buying players

A

Amber Clark

I don't know the server but you sure they aren't using patreon or one of those for donations? If it's in their description that it's a donation, I really don't think anything is going to be done about this. I would definitely never pay to play, however some have multiple servers and donations are necessary to keep them up. I know it's frustrating to get kicked after but they still can do that. Would be some shitty people though. Although at the same time I've seen and heard the "they won't tell me what I did wrong" after they've legit been told like a billion times. Hope the investigation leans to your favor if they really are just shitty.

D

Doug Morrow

It was meant to be for me, sorry sweetie.

A

Amber Clark

Gotcha lol I was confused. Not to mention my comments responding didn't show up until now for some reason.

D

David Savagex

Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom