Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic does anyone still play the nes after getting the snes

S

Steve James Pitman

does anyone still play the nes after getting the snes

T

Tom Sarram

yes. they have different games so if i feel like playing some super mario bros 3 im not gonna find that on the snes

S

Steve James Pitman

I still play both,just asking. I have added mario allstars to the snes along with a heap of others. no need for the angry face John woodcock

M

Maria Jose Rocha

no lol I haven't even opened it..

C

Cristy Lynn

Haven't opened mine yet either I got mine on release day just to busy to play :(

K

Kay Armstrong

I sadly don't own a Nes yet. Have the snes. I'm debating weather to just buy a Nes on ebay or just wait as told they releasing more in 2018. But I hate waiting

A

Alan Seaman

I boxed the NES up and put it away since getting the SNES mini

M

Michael Holder

I'm wanting one but easier said than done .

S

Sharni Tapper

Iv got the nes havnt played it much dose it save i know the snes dose

S

Shane Harris

When i got the SNES i put the NES in the mini carry case that i bought to store it thinking i wouldnt play it as much. Then i added extra games to both consoles (maybe 50 games to the SNES). I added just one game to the NES... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Been playing it ever since!

M

Michael Malamud

I'm hooked on hacked versions of games. Been playing The Legend of Zelda Outlands a little bit every night. Love it!

N

Nate Raabe

My poor nes is feeling left behind since his new brother arrived

I

Iaman Lukovkin

Now i have a retro console for 2 button consoles an another one for 6 button consoles

K

Krystal Bliesner

I got a nes for sale if anyones interested

M

Michelle Shipman

I have not but I have been wanting to

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

nes is pointless they just hack it and add nes games to snes

J

Joe-vanni Clark Roncancio

It's like saying do I Jack off even though I am married ? The answer is yes, I do both !!!

R

Rick Sen

Valid question by the OP. I‘ve seen a lot of members transition to the SNESC recently.

D

David Holland

Yup. Still grinding on Zelda and Link. And I really want to beat Strider and Nemo.

M

Mark Varley

I use my raspberrypie

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom