Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone else still feel like doom fist is a high risk- no reward character, people...

O

Osiris Caldwell

Does anyone else still feel like doom fist is a high risk- no reward character, people still bounce off walls, you have to be incredibly pin-point accurate to get a hit and his “Hand Cannon” velocity is pitiful. He’s still very bad, he is the size of a tank, and has the hit box of a tank.

What changes does “Doomfist” so desperately need to make him a viable pick?

P

Paulo Catanghal

to git gud?

P

Paulo Catanghal

I main DF and honestly, i don't have much complains. Except sometimes the enemies doesn't go up when i hit them with the uppercut

C

Claudio Kucelin

He's one of those heros that in a high levels hands , he's deadly. Extremely. Just like low level genjis can't do anything either. He is viable but only in certain situations and in the right hands. Facing off against a grandmaster doom main was one of the most stressful experiences of my life lol

P

Paulo Catanghal

Aggressive Doomfist is the best DF

김해민

give him more claws!!! more claws per 1 left click and one more claw charge. his claws are damn slow

M

Mary Gimenez

His animations make him like 50% feeding, they take too much time to cast but if they were faster... he'd be definitely broken. Melee heroes are kinda hard to balance in FPS games tbh

H

Hiten Kadam

He is Really High Skill cap hero and is Deadly In Right hands . I started to learn him 2 months ago And he is my third main now and I’m still learning some map jumps and rollouts. He is Viable on certain maps and situations and a Niche pick tbh but his skill cap extremely higher than gengu and tracer

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

He's got some bugs, debug him and he'll be better, but he is still kind of comp and map based

M

Mihnea Gogu

Doomfist is good in soloq. It’s high risk high reward. You instantly delete any support with ur combo. He’s also the most cancerous fucking hero ever. Getting stun-combo-1shot is never a fun experience

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom