Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Does anyone have problems with their babies starving when they get offline. Got on...

L

Lonney Wegleitner

Does anyone have problems with their babies starving when they get offline. Got on today and one of my babies starved and there is food in the trough and its brother is just fine WTF!

D

Dominique Goodall

Sometimes babies glitch and stop eating

S

Shane Taylor

Baby or juvi? Because if it's still baby stage your best to stick around and.monitor them.

S

Scott Whittemore

Babies need to be handfed. Juveniles can eat from trough.

M

Mark Biloff

Any age if they in stasis

M

Mark Biloff

I've lost juvenile while at another outpost they went in stasis and stoped eating

M

Mark Biloff

This is recently occurring issue that hopefully will be fixed

S

Shane Taylor

As soon as mine hit juvi they are on their own. All ways survive unless the trough becomes empty. Yet I'm All ways around when they are baby stage

T

Thomas Williams

Lost a fucken quetzal last night because of this , rip asc saddle

M

Mark Biloff

It only happens when in stasis , no tribe members around and dino baby or juvenile is rendered in

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

Yeah Wildcard has had issues with the Whole raising dinosaurs literally had to force feed several of my dino because they stopped eating due to lag and server latency and by force feed I mean several hours in it's inventory till it started eating on it own again bin a Issue Since before game release even

T

Thomas Williams

My situation is worse i had food in trough fully grown quetz , i got back from metal run he was low , i get on he starved to death

M

Mark Biloff

It's somewhat random in my exp but Food is consumed and they do not eat , if they are not eating the food stat depleted but while in stasis the food stat should not be consumed, but it is, and than once food stat is 0 it looses health

L

Logan Moore

Yeah if you log out they might stop eating ive lost so many rexs

L

Lonney Wegleitner

Just an fyi since I chose the wrong word they were JUVENILES.

L

Lonney Wegleitner

went to bed woke up ones dead says it starved. Had this happen back on legacy with a quetzal twin as well.

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

I think it has something to do with there food value I noticed it happened with dinosaurs that had too many Zeros at the end straight millennium bug lol

P

Paul Ogin

Only time I have issues is on nitrado servers. No Dino’s eat in status on Nitrado servers.

S

Serenity Soto

Sids

C

Craig Stanfill

Keep cooked meat in their inventory at all times

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom