Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright, so I got bored and decided to crunch some numbers on the loot boxes to see...

T

Tyler Hrabak

Alright, so I got bored and decided to crunch some numbers on the loot boxes to see around what level you need to be to have all the basic cosmetics for every character in the game and I honestly came with some not so unexpected results. Now bear with me and I'll try to make this quick.

On my main account I'm a level 508 (Nova_StarCreator on PS4 btw, always plug) and have an average of about 60 cosmetics per hero give or take a couple.

Using Ana as a bench mark I took the number of cosmetics I didn't have (23), not including anything from any events since those are only temporary items and multiplied that by the number of heros in the game, (26 soon to be 27) and got about 600 items that I didn't have. Again, not including anything from the events.

I then divided that by the number of items per loot box and added that to my own level which came out to about 644 or so which does make sense given how the portraits are set up giving you a silver one at level 600.

Those are just rough estimates though and my numbers could be completely wrong but hopefully one of you can correct me in the comments.

Now get grinding.

S

Skye Gatlin

... my brain hurts.

J

Joe Jenkins

that's some bad math

M

Mike Wang

That's calculating under the assumption that loot gain is linear and independent from the percentage of loot you already have, which blizzard has confirmed is not true.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom